Our highly trained and specialised dieticians help you by assessing your health and nutrition needs. They then work with you to develop a plan for how your needs can be met. Our dietitians provide a number of services including:
- Assessing your health needs and diet
- Advice on nutrition and healthy eating habits
- Developing meal plans
- Managing and evaluating the effects of meal plans and changing the plans as needed
- Education about the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
- Working with other health professionals to help you manage your health
We also educate and help you understand how you can manage your health challenges better.
Dietetics can be provided one-on-one or as part of a group, depending on what you need.
Our care is provided in your home or at our centres.
Monash Health Dietetics also operates the Home Enteral Nutrition Program (HEN) for people requiring long term enteral nutrition support.
For more information about Dietetics, please call 1300 342 273 (Option 4).